(Boss of The Inverse Blade)
Description[edit | edit source]
Soldier of Ortel Castle.
When Ingkells stages a rebellion against the Pontiff’s Court, Cloyan ingests the potion made from the Bloody Shade, which allowed him to gain extraordinary power and agility at the cost of his sanity.
Even after becoming a monster, Cloyan is not taking off the mask he is always wearing.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 62 Exp: 2,142
Level: 62 Exp: 2,142
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode||5th Vertebrae, Cloyan's Hair, Old Fabric||Empowered Enhancement Stone, Superior Cloth, Life Erg Crystal, Water Erg Crystal, Fragrant Additive (Journeyman)|
|Hero Mode||5th Vertebrae, Cloyan's Hair, Old Fabric||Consistent Enchant Scroll, Empowered Enhancement Stone, Enhancement Elixir, Enthusiastic Enchant Scroll, Extreme Enchant Scroll, Resistant Enchant Scroll|
|Break Offs||Cloyan's Mask|
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Break Off Tips[edit | edit source]
- Location: Face
- Number of hits: 4 (2 per flinch, 2 times)
- Tips: Spears. If you are fighting him in his room, use the base of the destructible pillars in the room to block his attacks. This can give you time to aim a spear at his face. Reposition after every attack, as he will run around the pillar to attack you. In a group, having someone Chain Hook one of his legs can make hitting his break easy.
- Reward: Cloyan's Mask
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Slashes from left to right once, then stabs forward once.
- Lowers his right arm to his left side and slashes in an uppercut motion from left to right once.
- Steps once gently with his right foot while wiggling his rapier. After a few seconds he will step forward and stab once. This move can track your movement.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- There is a noticeable metal sound when Cloyan uses his two hit combo. His other moves are quiet until his rapier strikes.
- Take out the mobs that spawn in the room with Cloyan before attempting to deal with him. The hounds can be especially deadly if left alone.
- Cloyan can run to catch up to you before he attacks.
Evie[edit | edit source]
- Alchemy: Mercury Trap can be used to hold Cloyan in position to safely attack or aim for his break.
- Cloyan is susceptible to Hallucinate, leaving him open to attack for a brief time.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Light of Palala are not effective on Cloyan. He will only be blinded for a single second and will resume attacking.
- Chain Hooks are very effective on Cloyan. He suffers from a long recovery time after being chained. To do this, chain either of his legs.