Caryl is a Chef from a far away land, usually found at the Bar. She's caring ang willing to provide a shoulder for anyone who needs it. She's a great cook, but word around town is she wasn't always a chef...Very few people seem to know what she did before she came to Rocheste If you're willing to learn, Caryl can teach you the Cooking profession.
||Cooking is all about taking care of people, you see.
| Caryl's Shop
- You want to know how well I cook? Haha, then order something and find out!
- You can always stop by for good food, drink, or company. I got it all. But I don't want to deal with any nasty drunks. Behave yourself, or I'll put you in your place.
- Cleanliness is very important in cooking. People can get really sick if you're not careful. Cooking is all about taking care of people, you see.
- Sure, ingredients are essential in cooking, but the love and devotion that goes are moreso. Think about it. Someone who puts their love into the dish is bound to pay more attention to the quality. I'd trust any dish made by someone like that. Wouldn't you?
- Are you eating properly? The worst thing you can do is skip a meal. Don't worry if you're broke. I'll take care of you. Gotta stay fed!
- You might have guessed, but I'm not from around here. I do really like this place, though. The townsfolk are quite kind and generous. Of course, I think about the past now and then. I never thought I'd cook like this...