Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Location||Crescent Moon Island(Boss of Crescent Moon Island (Battle))|
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode|
Level: 57 Exp: 1,764
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode|
Level: 72 Exp: 2,850
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
|Lv. 70 - 79 Mode||Carpenter Drone Exoskeleton, Exquisite Iron Ore, Superior Iron Ore||Epic Enhancement Stone, HP Potion, Fine HP Potion, Treasure Map|
|Lv. 80 - 90 Mode||Exquisite Iron Ore||Empowered Enhancement Stone, Treasure Map|
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Enter Hardened state, which causes it to take no damage from attacks.
- Pick up a nearby object and smash it. This causes the armor to break and deal heavy damage to Carpenter Drone.
- This effect will wear off after a while.
- Stabs forward once with it's stinger.
- Lunges forward.
- Pulls it's stinger back and pauses, then charges forward.
- Flies high into the air then fires a purple projectile at a player, giving them a poison debuff.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- Nearby branches can be used as objects to break the armor. They are light and their smash attacks have good reach for airborne targets. Other objects will work (such as the Island Turtles that spawn here), but most of them are heavy and clumsy to carry around.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Previously, killing any Wasp boss while they're on the ground will cause their bodies to fall through the floor, along with some of its Evil Core, this is no longer an issue, because Evil Cores will be moved to the players after the boss is killed.