|Location||Royal Army Base, Rocheste|
Brakis is the Royal Army Quartermaster, usually found at the Royal Army Base. A tough, boisterous yet also fatherly figure who's not big on making waves. He treats everyone with respect. He'll easily break orders he disagrees with, though.
Brakis was the person who brought the Ogre Krunk to Rocheste. Brakis had a daughter named Elaine, that grew fond of Krunk who in turn grew fond of her. Brakis quoted "he loved my daughter as much as I did".
Brakis will often tell extremely long stories that tend to bore everyone who listens to them, ultimately leading them to attempt to escape.
Services Offered[edit | edit source]
Shop[edit | edit source]
Craft[edit | edit source]
|Brakis's Craftable Items|
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
Chitchat Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Many people ask about my missing arm. I don't mind. I'm a soldier. This is my mark of honor.
- The mark of a true gentleman is his mustache. Here, I take the utmost care in grooming mine. With my dashing mustache and well-toned physique, I represent the pinnacle of manhood! Come now, don't look at me so. There is at least a hint of truth to it.
- I was more upset to lose my ring than to lose my arm. Some things are just... more important.
- It's not so bad having only one arm. You don't really need both arms for most things. And besides, I'm-left handed, so I manage just fine. If you think about that, I'm really quite lucky! Hahaha!
- If you ever find yourself in need of help, don't be shy about asking others. It's not something to be ashamed of. Of course, remember that when others ask you. Learning how to accept help with gratitude is another way to improve yourself.
- Do you see this medal I have? This is proof of my dedication to this land... For our people and the promise of Erinn, I am always ready to fight. I would do it all again, lost arm and all. No regrets, my friend. Never.
- Here, look at this place. Not even soldiers should have to tolerate such filth. I say, what do you suppose they would do without me taking care of things?