Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Stats[edit | edit source]
Level: 90 Exp: 10,358
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
- Braha Conqueror
- Braha Exterminator
- Equal Opportunist
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
Break Off Drops[edit | edit source]
Break-Off Tips[edit | edit source]
- Location: Center jewel
- Number of hits: Varies (Fine Bombs are required)
- Reward: Random Braha Weapon or Armor Essence
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Slams the arena with one of its fists.
- Grabs 3 bolts from its body and slams them into the ground;
- Bolts remain on the battle area (until destroyed) and act as obstacles;
- Slams its fists against each other.Can follow up with a slams with its palms.
- Karok can use clash during its palm slam.
- Roars and does consecutive slams with its fists;
- Slams cause the the debris to fall from above the other side of battle area (the one with Ancient Braha);
- Roars and does 2 slams with its fists the arena edges and does the third slam in the center, causing shockwave;
- Slams on arena edges inflicts Weakness, which depletes players' stamina.
- Places both its fists on the arena and does a swipe attack with either left or right fist.
- Prepares his arm and does a grab attack. If not dodged, Braha bites the head of a player and smashes him into the ground with its palm.
- This attack instantly kills the player.
- Spews the poisoned saliva before him.
- His mouth becomes vulnerable to use Fine Small Bomb on it.
- Does a punch attack with its fist.
- Pressing the switch at the time when its fist reaches the wall results in its fist being pierces by spikes, stunning him for more than 10 seconds. This allows a player to get up onto his arm and jump onto another side of battle area.
- Whenever a team of players is dead fighting against either Braha or Ancient Braha, he will constantly slam his fists and cause debris to fall from the sky on the other side.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- Almost all of Braha and Ancient Braha's attacks are true unblockables, which means it cannot be dodged, guarded, crosscutted, shock absorbed, blockaded or drained. They can only be completely avoided by moving out of the way.
- The crates with Fine Small Bombs are located on both sides of the battle area.\
- You can only get the break off by using the bombs and throwing it at Braha's center jewel.
- Braha's Jewel takes longer to break off, but gives Extra Cores. Destroying Ancient Braha's Jewel does not give Cores.
- This battle uses a dependency system: a scale, which balances between Braha and Ancient Braha. During the battle, the scale will be tilted to each side the moment player attacks the boss. Depending on the scale, Braha's defense may either increase or decrease. However, the same dependency applies to boss on the opposite side of the arena (e.g. if the scale is tilted to the side of Braha, Ancient Braha receives more damage while Braha receives less).
- The amount of increases/decreases depends on how far the scale is tilted.
- In order to avoid Ancient Braha using its consecutive fist smashes, one or two players must aggro Ancient Braha while the others continue to deal damage to Braha;
- To cross onto another side of the battle area, player needs to press the button when Braha's mouth has been bombed. Then he has to climb his hand and walk to his platform-like back. In order to successfully cross to the other side, player must jump onto another boss's back using action command.
- Failing to jump results in player falling into the pit, instantly killing the player.
- Normal jumps do not work
- Karok can Clash Braha's palm slam attack
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Attacks in pair with Ancient Braha