Barnacle Bill Simmons
|Barnacle Bill Simmons|
|Location||Ship Graveyard - map F|
(Boss of Ship Graveyard (Battle))
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode|
Level: 59 Exp: 1,890
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode|
Level: 74 Exp: 3,000
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode||Ship Graveyard Power Crystal, Mate's Jacket Scrap, Mate's Bandana||Treasure Map|
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode||Ship Graveyard Power Crystal, Mate's Jacket Scrap, Mate's Sword, Exquisite Iron Ore,||Empowered Enhancement Stone, Rusty Coin, Treasure Map|
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Break Off Tips[edit | edit source]
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Lunges forward with a slash (smash attack).
- Slashes 3 times, stops for a brief moment, then slashes 2 times at a player.
- Slashes once, releasing black gusts that target party members, followed by 2 normal slashes. Bill will do this 3 times, then do 2 more normal slashes before collapsing tired afterwards, providing an opening.
- Bends down and then releases a red wave.
- Releases a poison cloud around him.
- Places green poison spots at party members that rapidly siphon away their HP if they are standing on them.
- Poison pools only visible for a short time before turning hidden and will damage any unwaring players passed by.
- Will either place 4 pools of poison around each player, or 1 pool of poison underneath each player.
- A player stand in the middle of 4 pools of poison will take massive damage from all 4 pools.
- Turns around and slashes behind him.
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
- Try to fight Bill in wide and open space, DO NOT follow any party members into tight annd small space, it's very easy to get trapped in poison pools, and they deal massive damage when combined (usually killed a normal player in less than 3 sec)
- Stay away from corner, or the old "lightning shelter".
- Melee characters should try to stay at medium range from Bill, because staying at long distance from him will only encourage him to do poison cloud + poison pool over and over.
- Slashes and black gusts are normal attacks.
- Vella can Backlash the black gust back at Bill.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- The lightning on this map has been removed in the new Revolution update, thus making all shelters useless.