|Location||Traveler's Shop, Rocheste|
Arthyen can be usually found in the Traveler's Shop in Rocheste.
Son of Hakam, the legendary hunter and previously one of candidates to inherit his father's title. Unlike his father he is a master leather and arrow craftsman. Although he’s not a bad hunter, he never regarded his prey as the object of hunting, but as the object of communication. This conflicting personality of his is what couldn’t let him take over his father’s legacy.
He does not make eye contact and is stuttering when talking as if he’s always being picked on by his peers, but he is very fond of his younger sister, Dolores, who is much smaller than him.
Arthyen is on (somewhat) friendly terms with Kirstie, who became the successor to Hakam's legacy in his stead. He has mixed feelings about her, but it is unknown which of his feelings are honest - no one knows except for Arthyen himself.
Story[edit | edit source]
He comes to Colhen as part of the story leading up to Dethrone the White Tyrant.
Services Offered[edit | edit source]
Shop[edit | edit source]
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
Chitchat Quotes[edit | edit source]
- I don't feel lucky to have been born
as the son of a legendary hunter. To have my p-path predetermined... Hmph. What would you come to know about that?
- M-my father was never home. Too busy hunting. People who came to meet him always left disappointed. But Kirstie was different. It was as if she belonged with us... But what use is it to tell YOU these things?
- If you want to know about my father, don't ask ME. Ask HER, Hakam's successor.
- I am not my father's successor. She who has bright red hair. That is Hakam's successor.
- I d-don't remember much about my m-mother. Dolores probably can't even remember what she looks like. I just remember t-that...she was warm. I t-think.
- I don't want to talk right now.
- Don't ask me about my f-father. Just d-don't.