|Location||Ben Chenner Trailhead (Battle), The Fallen Guardian|
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 83 Exp: 9,558
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
- Akadus Slayer
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Break-Off Tips[edit | edit source]
- Location: Left Arm
- Number of hits: 2 (1 per flinch, 2 times)
- Reward: Extra core
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Does two thrusts with his hand blades.
- Does 3-hit combo, consisting of horizontal slash and two thrusts with his blade (the second thrust might deal critical damage).
- Does 4-hit combo consisting of two whirlwind slashes (affects all players near him), then upward slash and horizontal slash (does not affects players behind him).
- Loads his weapon, then shoots three times to the ground in front of him in a circular pattern, then further out towards a player, it can be avoided by running in the direction the shot is aimed at if far enough.
- Loads his weapon, then shoots directly towards a player.
- Vanishes into smoke and reappears on one of the platforms, where he can perform additional attacks. (Does not happen anymore after a certain amount of life is reached, possibly 1.5 bar.)
- Launches the trap, that shoots fiery spears. Grants "On Fire" status.
- Fires explosive arrows to the battle area, dealing massive damage.
Tips & Tricks[edit | edit source]
- In order to get Akadus out of platforms, player needs to step on one of the 4 buttons placed on the arena ,marked with a color(blue and orange). Player must push the button corresponding with Akadus's position, which is also marked with a color of a wall.
- Success results in Akadus pushed out to the battle area and flinched for about 5-6 seconds, allowing players to attack non-stop.