|Location||General Store, Colhen|
Can usually be found at the General Store.
A young woman originally from Rocheste. Her big city roots means she has an air of sophistication. She takes care of Clodagh as if they were sisters.
Aislinn is an independent, self-sufficient, sophisticated woman who owns the General Store. She has moved to Colhen from the grand city of Rocheste, which she knows like the back of her hand. She is generally warm and welcoming, but she keeps a tight lip when it comes to her history in Rocheste.
She has a quite interest for diamonds and jewelries, and she even told the player how she wanted to be a jeweler on Aislinn's Sparkling Dream.
Services Offered[edit | edit source]
Shop[edit | edit source]
Craft[edit | edit source]
|Aislinn's Craftable Items|
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
Chitchat Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "The weather is lovely enough for a stroll. Too bad we can't leave the safety of Colhen..."
- "My shop requires goods from Rocheste, but I suppose I must wait until a mercenary is free to escort me. "
- "Oh, how I miss the city! The people, the sights, the hustle and bustle! And most especially, I miss... (Aislinn looks away, her lips pursed,) Enough talk. Are you here to buy something?"
- "Have you ever been to Rocheste? It's magnificent! When...if I ever move back, I'll show you around."
- "It's funny how life surprises you. I never would have imagined I'd leave Rocheste."
- "(Aislinn looks wistfully to the south.) The walls of Rocheste are so close...yet so far."
- "(Aislinn scoffs.) Soldiers of the Royal Army are commonplace in Rocheste. A bit of polish on their armor and they think they rule the world. Hmph. "
- "I'm so bored, I'm tempted to chat with Fenella's livestock. There's no entertainment in this dingy little town!"