Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Use Terminus to stab nearby enemies brutally..
- Able to deal more powerful attacks at higher skill ranks..
- Uses SP Gauge.
- Required SP: 1000.
- Put this skill on the Quick Slot and use number keys to activate, or use [X] key to shift then [Z] to use.
Additional Details[edit | edit source]
- Hurk-only skill.
- When used, Hurk slams down his sword, instantly knocking down any boss monster. He then positions himself to thrust his sword into the enemy, savagely trying to perform an uppercut through the target.
- Hurk is invulnerable when using this attack.
- If the attack misses, nothing will happen.
- The final hit of this skill might not hit some small/flying bosses.
- The boss must be in an arc range in front of Hurk for them to be hit by this skill.
- If there are multiple bosses, only one of them will be knocked down and stabbed. However, the other bosses can be hit if they are close enough.
- Holding the <<Grab>> key after Hurk positions himself to stab the monster will prolong the hold effect of the skill, as well as dealing bonus damage.
- This will work even if the attack misses.
- Releasing the <<Grab>> key just as Hurk's sword cuts the enemy during the finishing strike will repeat that animation, performing a second strike and dealing massive damage.
- Releasing too early will cancel the hold, and may sometimes prevent either finishing strikes from occurring.
- The <<Grab>> key does not work on certain large bosses, such as Giant Polar Bear. Rather, Hurk will automatically hold down the boss, but cannot perform the second strike.
- Has a cooldown of 20 minutes.
Skill Preview[edit | edit source]
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Columns in red indicate ranks not currently released.
|Required AP (Total)||0||30||160||330||540||790||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Ranks[edit | edit source]
- Rows in red indicate ranks not currently released.
|F||0||Increases damage by 0%.||56|
|E||30||Increases damage by 10%.||56|
|D||130||Increases damage by 12%.||56|
|C||270||Increases damage by 14%.||60|
|B||210||Increases damage by 16%.||64|
|A||110||Increases damage by 18%.||68|