Active: Iron Breeze
|This article is incomplete and may require expansion and/or cleanup.
Please improve the article or discuss the issue on the talk page.
- Can only be used when a Battleshade is equipped.
- Can apply Full Tilt Canopy or Spiked Ferrule to this skill.
- Iron Breeze lets you open the Battleshade and throw it forward past enemies to whack them from behind.
- You can choose the direction fo the throw by pressing the directional keys before the Batleshade leaves your hand.
- If Iron Breeze is linked to Paranormal Parasol, it is not affected by cooldowns and only consumes half of its usualy SP.
- Higher ranks of this skill will increase the attack's power.
SP Consumed: 100
Can be bound to a Quick Slot or selected with [X] and activated with [Z].
<Linking to Paranormal Parasol>
SP Consumed: 50
Mouse: White performing Paranormal Parasol, [Left-click] x 1
Keybaord: White performing Paranormal Parasol, [S] x 1
Addictional Details[edit | edit source]
- Lynn skill only.
- Increases damage by 10%
- Increases your chance of knocking down opponents by 2%.