|This article is incomplete and may require expansion and/or cleanup.
Please improve the article or discuss the issue on the talk page.
Lasts for 35 seconds.
Restores 8 STA per seconds.
- Can only be used with a Spellwhip equipped.
- Active: Inspration converts Battle Inspiration to Stamina.
- Though usually activated through Quick Slots, it can also be activated with a Command after blocking an enemy attack with A Battuta.
- If activated with a Command, the SP consumed is reduced. (Up to 3 times)
- Active: Inspiration does not have a separate cooldown but cannot be activated if you have the status effect on you.
- Effect increases when skill rank increases.
SP Consumed: 500
(However, if Command is entered after successfully using A Battuta, the SP consumed is reduced by 50 for each successful use. Max 150 decrease.)
Can be put in a Quick Slot and used by pressing the number keys.
<Command Activation Conditions>
Upon successfully blocking enemy attack with A Battuta.
Mouse: [D] - [S] - [A] before you come out of the A Battuta pose.
Keyboard: [->] - [<-] before you come out of the A Battuta pose.
Additional Details[edit | edit source]
- Arisha-only skill.