|Location|| Ruins of Sanctity|
(Boss of Ruins of Sanctity (Battle))
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 40 Exp: 954
Level: 40 Exp: 954
Related Titles[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Regular Drops[edit | edit source]
Quest-Only Drops[edit | edit source]
Battle Skills & Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Swings his right axe at the player.
- Swings his right axe, then swings his left axe at the player.
- Bends over and charges the player. This is a smash attack.
- Swings his right axe behind him (if you were standing there).
Tips & Advice[edit | edit source]
Evie[edit | edit source]
- This boss is generally very easy for Evie. Simply stand in front of Rampage, shoot 2 Magic Arrows and dodge to the left. You can either run or Flying Sparrow to dodge his charge. If you successfully dodge his charge you will have time to cast Firebolt or possibly Ice Spear, depending on your reaction speed. Rampage can be distracted by Alchemy: Mana Pistol and Alchemy: Create Golem. The golem has a high chance to knock Rampage down.
Fiona[edit | edit source]
- A small shield can be used to counter Rampage's attacks. You will need to use heavy stander or roll out of the way when Rampage charges, as this is a smash. His other attacks are normal attacks. Rampage is knocked down easily when countered.
Kai[edit | edit source]
- Chain Link (Rank A) holds him for 25 seconds, in which you can easily build up for a Eagle Eye Assault.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rampage will kneel when he is knocked down.
- Rampage can be chained down with a single Chain Hook aimed at either of his feet. A Light of Palala can be used to blind him for a few seconds. Tossing heavy objects can knock Rampage down fairly easily.
- Since Rampage wears a silver band, he would technically be Warchief Black Scar's right-hand man.