- For a related variant, see Muckrot Monark (Clone).
|Location|| Ship Graveyard - map G|
(Boss of Ship Graveyard (Battle), Treasure Hunt)
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode|
Level: 65 Exp: 2,280
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode|
Level: 80 Exp: 3,486
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode||Superior Cloth, Superior Leather, Ship Graveyard Power Crystal, Monark's Essence, Monark Membrane, Monark Fin, Monark Shoulder Armor, Monark Head Spike||Epic Enhancement Stone, Empowered Enhancement Stone, Phoenix Feather, Fine HP Potion, Treasure Map, Rusty Coin|
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode||Exquisite Cloth, Exquisite Leather, Ship Graveyard Power Crystal, Monark Membrane, Monark's Essence, Monark Fin, Monark Shoulder Armor, Monark Head Spike||HP Potion, Treasure Map|
|Break Offs||Monark's Essence||Bandit Pouch|
Break Off Tips
- Location: Head
Battle Skills & Attacks
- Sings and casts 3 lines of multiple unblockable red lightning bolts that home in on one player
- Sings and places 4 "Mana Mines" around the battlefield.
- The mines form a square around Monark. If she casts this in the corner, some of them may not appear.
- Sings and gives 2 players a debuff (see note)
- Sings and summons Muckrot Monark (Clone)
- Turns around and slaps.
- Lunges forward with a slap.
- Faces a player, slaps twice, then does a spin attack.
- Spins toward a player.
Tips & Advice
- Do not stand between Monark and her clone or in a corner., this makes it hard to dodge attacks.
- Clear all obstacles in the boss room, players can get stuck on them while running.
- Do not run while checking for Monark's location. A player may run into incoming mines ahead of them.
- To avoid the lightning bolts, run to the side.
- The Mana Mines last a very long time, presenting a large threat to party members if too many are on the battlefield at once.
- Kai can use Active: Chain Link on a Mana Mine to instantly dissipate it without having to get damaged by it. A good strategy would be to shoot the first chain and then put it away, allowing the player to destroy other Mana Mines.
- All of her melee attacks are normal attacks.
- To differentiate between the clone and the real Monark, look for the one with the boss name above it. That one is the real Monark.
- In addition, the clone will only use melee attacks (which are still normal attacks) and cannot use singing attacks.
- The debuff that Monark gives players lasts 30 seconds and cause a blue spot to appear under them every few seconds, which explode, damaging any players that are on it (cannot be blocked). Party members without the debuff cannot see these blue spots but can still be damaged by them.
- Attacking the clone will not damage the real Monark, but she can be killed. However, Monark can re-summon the clone an unlimited amount of times.
- If Monark summons the clone near the red barrier, the clone can end up trapped behind the red barrier, making the fight significantly easier.