|Location|| Crescent Moon Island - map E|
(Boss of Crescent Moon Island (Battle))
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode|
Level: 61 Exp: 2,010
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode|
Level: 76 Exp: 3,156
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode||Superior Iron Ore, Sharp Quisia Horn, Tough Quisia Exoskeleton, Damaged Quisia Wings, Quisia Poison Sting||Treasure Map|
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode||Superior Iron Ore, Exquisite Iron Ore, Sharp Quisia Horn, Tough Quisia Exoskeleton, Damaged Quisia Wings, Quisia Poison Sting||Treasure Map|
Break Off Drops
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode||Quisia Poison Sting||Bandit Pouch|
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode||Quisia Poison Sting||Bandit Pouch|
Break Off Tips
- Location: Stinger
- Number of hits: 2 (1 hit per flinch, 2 times)
- Tips: Spear, smashes.
- Reward: Varies on difficulty level.
Battle Skills & Attacks
- Stabs towards the player with it's stinger.
- Pulls it's stinger back for a while and faces the player, then charges forward.
- Does a similar motion to the above, but does not wait as long.
- Releases a cloud of poison, dealing damage and causing a debuff.
- Shoots poison balls at every party member.
- Summons 2 Carpenter Workers. These hornets will heal and buff Hive Queen's attack if left alive.
- Summon more in quick succession at low health.
Tips & Advice
- Always keep track of where the Queen is, it's also very hard to do so, because lot of bushes and trees in the area blocking player's view.
- Take down all Carpenter Workers as soon as possible, but do not get distracted by them, the Queen deal lots of damage on you if you don't keep track of her,
- All sting attack have a wider range compared to other Wasp bosses. Hive Queen is also much faster and can attack in quick succession.
- The tree in the middle cannot block the poison projectile.
- Mine the ore in this area so you won't stumble upon it while moving.
- The charging attack (after the brief pause), cloud of poison and poison balls are smash attacks. The quick stab and the quicker charging attack are normal attacks.
- Being a hornet, Hive Queen is always flying.
- Returning to Area E after killing Hive Queen will result a mass frenzy and large waves of hornets spawning.