No image uploaded!
|Location|| Twilight Desert|
(Boss of Guardian)
|Lv. 8 - 29 Mode|
Level: 30 Exp: 576
|Lv. 30 - 49 Mode|
Level: 50 Exp: 1,434
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode|
Level: 65 Exp: 2,280
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode|
Level: 80 Exp: 3,486
 Related Titles
 Regular Drops
 Break Off Drops
|Lv. 8 - 29 Mode||None||Bandit Pouch|
|Lv. 30 - 49 Mode||None||Bandit Pouch|
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode||Havan's Heart||None||Bandit Pouch|
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode||Havan's Heart||None||Bandit Pouch|
 Break Off Tips
- Location: Shining blue stone on his left pectoral muscle.
- Number of hits: 4 (3 to break the rock covering it, 1 to break the shining blue stone)
- Spears, certain smashes, and Sticky Bombs are recommended.
- Kai is able to target Havan's Break Off easily.
 Quest-Only Drops
 Battle Skills & Attacks
- Roars, releasing multiple projectiles at party members.
- The projectiles will bounce off the ground up to 3 times before they vanish (they will track nearby targets)
- A single player might be tracked by multiple projectiles at a time.
- Pumps his fists together, then smashes down. The ground will explode. There are 3 patterns of the explosion:
- Star Pattern: Multiple lines of explosions coming from Havan.
- O Pattern: Multiple explosions form 2 circles around Havan; an inner circle near Havan's feet and an outer circle farther away.
- △ Paterrn: Multiple explosions form a triangle in front of Havan, the range is long.
- Walks to the middle, summons a rock in his hand, and throws it. The rock releases an AoE when it hits the ground.
- Interrupting the attack will cause Havan to drop the rock and release AoE prematurely. The AoE will triggered where the rock was being aimed at.
- You can jump to dodge the AoE.
- Summons a pillar in his hand and smashes down, then does a 360 degree sweep, then finally turns around and smashes downwards.
- A side sweep.
- Joins his fists together and smashes down.
- Might follow up with a side sweep.
- Bends down, sinks his fists in the ground, then does a right hook, follows by a left hook, finishes with a crushing strike with both hands.
- Sinks his fists in the ground, raises a hand slowly, and begins to channel energy. Stone monuments will then drop from the sky after a brief moment. If players don't hide behind the stone monuments, they will begin to succumb to the sandstorm, and will take massive damage from an AoE Havan releases when he finishes channeling.
- Havan only use this move if he's at the center of the map. This can help players prepare for the attack.
- Number of stone monuments drop is decreased as Havan's hp gets lower, starting at 7, then 5, and then 3.
- The stone monuments can drop onto a player and deal damage to him/her.
- Player have to stay behind and close to the monuments. If they stay too far away, they will still succumb to the sandstorm.
- The stone monuments are fragile and easily break if hit by attack.
- Once the sandstorm takes effect, Havan is invulnerable until it ends.
 Tips & Advice
- Safety Chain Hook supplies are located around the map. If your allies fail to get behind the stone monuments, you can chain hook that person to prevent them from certain death. Anyone who saves another or is saved this way will gain Boiling Blood, a buff that increases ATT/M ATT by 1120 and ATT SPD by 15%.
- Unlike normal Chain Hooks, Evie can use this version of the item.
- If Havan ignores all aggro and walks to the middle, cease attacking. He will either do the rock throw or the sandstorm AoE. Keep around the middle of the stage, not too close to Havan nor too far, in order to go behind a stone monument if he decides to do the sandstorm.
- Karok can Clash the rock throw attack.
- Do not interrupt Havan's rock throw attack, it will releas the AoE early and can catch party members off guard. If Evie is using Active: Reverse Gravity or Vella is using Active: Glacier Terminus, she will be knocked down and end the skill prematurely.
- You can interrupt Havan's sandstorm attack, but you have to do it before he becomes invulnerable.
- A falling stone monument will shatter prematurely if it drops onto a party member or a corpse (party member or pet).
 Additional Notes
- During the Battle Quest Memories of the Past, Havan will gain Iset's drops due to her dropping no cores during the story.
- During the Battle Quest Memories of the Past, Havan will not give a break off core.