Alteron the Chief Priest
|Alteron the Chief Priest|
No image uploaded!
|Location|| Twilight Desert - map L|
(Boss of Twilight Desert (Battle))
|Lv. 8 - 29 Mode|
Level: 30 Exp: 576
|Lv. 30 - 49 Mode|
Level: 50 Exp: 1,434
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode|
Level: 65 Exp: 2,280
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode|
Level: 80 Exp: 3,486
Break Off Drops
|Lv. 8 - 29 Mode||None||Bandit Pouch|
|Lv. 30 - 49 Mode||None||Bandit Pouch|
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode||Alteron's Tooth Fragment, Alteron's Horn of Fury||None||Bandit Pouch|
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode||Alteron's Tooth Fragment, Alteron's Horn of Fury, Necklace of Nightmares||None||Bandit Pouch|
Break Off Tips
- Location: Head
- Number of hits: 2 (1 hit per flinch, 2 times)
- Tips: Spears, jump smash.
- Reward: Varies on difficulty level.
Battle Skills & Attacks
- Stands still, wiggles left and right, then does a spin slash.
- Right arm swing to the right, then do a quick turnaround slash.
- Hovers around a player, then slashes him/her.
- 3 slashes, lunging forward with each slash.
- Raise the scythe over his head and slams down.
- Raise the scythe over his head and slams down 3 times. Each hit will release a red wave at each player. After the third attack, Alteron does a clockwise sweep across the room.
- Alteron get dizzy for a brief moment after using this move.
- Right hand turns red, then throws out his scythe horizontally and then pulls it back.
- Left hand turns red, raises his left hand and summons a Hell Gate.
- The Hell Gate will continuously summon grim reaper mobs. Mobs will leave a pool of sands that slow and damage player stood on when killed.
- The Hell Gate appear in the room as soon as Alteron cast the skill, its just not visible yet, if you can locate where it is you can dish out a large amount of damage on the Hell Gate.
- The Hell Gate has low HP and should be destroyed as soon as possible.
Tips & Advice
- Destroying the Hell Gate is top priority. Not only does it hinder the player's vision, it will also make the fight harder if left alone long enough.